Direct Tax Reporter
- TOPIC INDEX
- BASIS OF THE TAX SYSTEM
- MANAGEMENT OF TAXES
- INDIVIDUALS - RESIDENCE, DOMICILE AND THE REMITTANCE BASIS
- INCOME TAX
- PENSIONS TAX REGIME
- APPRENTICESHIP LEVY
- NATIONAL INSURANCE CONTRIBUTIONS
- TAX CREDITS
- CAPITAL GAINS TAX
- INHERITANCE TAX
- VALUATIONS FOR TAX
- COMPANY TAX
- CAPITAL ALLOWANCES
- EQUIPMENT LEASING
- DOUBLE TAXATION
- TRANSFER PRICING
- DIGITAL SERVICES TAX
- DIVERTED PROFITS TAX
- ANNUAL TAX ON ENVELOPED DWELLINGS
- TRUSTS AND SETTLEMENTS
Welcome to the Direct Tax Reporter, Croner-i's top direct tax commentary service.
The Direct Tax Reporter provides comprehensive commentary on all the UK's direct taxes. The service includes:
- Authoritative and comprehensive commentary on each area of tax maintained by a highly-qualified specialist.
- Updates which are incorporated in the main commentary within days - there is no need to "check the update".
- For each area of tax, a What's New page which identifies and links to the most recently updated commentary.
- Indexes – topic index and lists of references in the commentary to legislation and cases
Also included in the service is access to the relevant parts of Tax – Key Data.
This service, which updates on a real-time basis, is maintained by:
- Mark Cawthron LLB Solicitor CTA
- Kirstin Chawla LLB
- Julie Clift CTA
- Paul Davies FCA
- Lesley Fidler MA, MSc, CTA, Chartered MCIPD
- Jon Fursdon FCA, CTA
- Phil Greatrex ACA
- Martin Jackson
- Zigurds Kronbergs ARCS, ACA, FCCA
- Stephen Relf FCA CTA
- Victoria Todd CTA (Fellow)
- George Tonks FCA
- Stephanie Webber ACA CTA
- Meg Wilson CTA
We welcome contact from our customers. If you have a comment on the editorial content of the Direct Tax Reporter, please click here to email your views to us. We look forward to hearing from you.