Ford on Tax Losses
- TAX LOSSES – 1ST EDITION
- ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- ABOUT THE PUBLISHER
- 1. TRADING LOSSES – INCOME TAX
- 2. PRE-TRADING AND POST-CESSATION EXPENSES
- 3. PARTNERSHIP LOSS RESTRICTIONS
- 4. PROPERTY LOSSES
- 5. CAPITAL LOSSES – INDIVIDUALS, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES AND TRUSTEES
- 6. EMPLOYMENT INCOME LOSSES
- 7. LOSSES ON MISCELLANEOUS TRANSACTIONS
- 8. CORPORATION TAX LOSSES – SINGLE COMPANIES
- 9. CORPORATION TAX LOSSES – GROUPS AND CONSORTIA
Ford on Tax Losses is a comprehensive guide to the options for relieving tax losses, written by Katherine Ford BCom FCCA CTA.
The book covers income tax, CGT and CT losses, all illustrated with plenty of worked examples. Coverage of the new corporation tax loss rules is at an overview level.
"A comprehensive but manageable guide to tax losses." – TAXline
About the author:
Katherine is the manager at a direct tax telephone advice team. The author's practical experience is evident throughout the book, making it much more than just a statement of the law.